We offer a variety of Bike Tours in and around Brighton.
- City Tour – Centre & Seafront – 2.5 hrs
- Coastal Tour – Centre & Undercliff Path to Rottingdean – 2.5 hrs
- South Downs Tour – up and onto the hills – 2.5 hrs
- Downslink Tour – via Shoreham and up the River Adur – 6-7 hrs).
We also offer bespoke private tours to suit the needs of your group. Standard 2.5 hour tours are £27.50 per person. All day (6hr) tours are £55 per person. We offer discounts for groups of 3 or more.
Brighton is an exuberant blend of colour, culture, and trend-setting vibes, set against awesome sea views and sunsets.
Submerge yourself in its quirky, chilled-out style by taking a guided bike tour around Brighton’s most iconic landmarks.
With stops to learn about the eccentric history of this bohemian ‘London-by-the-sea’, you’ll enjoy a smooth cycle ride and a refreshment break at Lex’s Cafe on Hove beach.
Alternatively, head out of town along the glorious undercliff path to Rottingdean (where the wide expanse of sea and white chalk cliffs reflect that famous bright Sussex light), or turn off-road into the stunning South Downs National Park (via beautiful Stanmer Park and village), or, for a longer adventure, follow the River Adur up the quiet, leafy Downslink cycle path (on the disused railway line with beautifully preserved station landmarks).
Tour Start / Finish Times
- 10:30am to 1pm
- 2:30pm to 5 pm
- Alternative start times are available
- £27.50 per adult for standard 2.5 hr tours
- £22.50 concessions for children under 16 years old.
- Group rates: £25 each for 3-5 participants, £23 each for 6-11, then £21 each for 12+.
- Full day (6-7hrs) tour rates are double those listed above
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food & Drinks
Here is some of what you will see
and hear about on our City Tour
Book Direct & Save
Book a bike tour direct and save on the third party commissions.
£27.50 per person
Discount group rates also available
2 hours and 30 minutes (longer & shorter tours can be arranged)
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
The Meeting Point is in front of the: